Stylish Little Girl's Bedroom by Martensen Jones

    Lisa Martensen and Jan Jones put together this little girl's room and in my opinion, it is one of the prettiest I've seen online! I looked through their portfolio several times and there was no shortage of beautiful interiors! This ISN'T YOUR  TYPICAL girls bedroom...and perhaps that is what is so captivating to me. The use of blues & greens is always a great combo....what do you think?? For more of their work, visit their site here.









    Photography by manny rodriguez

Post Title

Stylish Little Girl's Bedroom by Martensen Jones


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/stylish-little-girl-bedroom-by.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive