Leah's Colorful Home Tour...

    Leah from 'The Way We Are' blog sent over some pics to of her home after I told her I wanted to share them with all of you! I saw her living room before both her & her husband tackled the upholstery on those chairs and reupholstered them in a stunning black & white fabric! Don't they look great?

    Can you believe she actually SCORED those chairs on Craigslist!?!  It always amazes me what a little paint & fabric can do to a space.  I hope you'll enjoy this tour of her home, you can also visit her blog here.

    (click on pics for larger image)



       Below: our ABC Love Print design hangs in her daughter's room.






    I've REALLY been wanting to re-upholster something in a black & white fabric....just haven't decided what just yet. It makes such a statement and adds a great amount of interest to a home! LOVE it!


    images via The Way We Are



Post Title

Leah's Colorful Home Tour...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/leah-colorful-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive