Alkemie Jewelry - CUFFS

    Have you seen all the interesting cuffs over at Alkemie?  The handmade collection is quite unique and made with 100% reclaimed metals - SUPER! Each piece can also be made either in gold or silver patina! Check out Alkemie for more, they have a variety of necklaces, earrings and more...including some men's designs I'm sure you'll LOVE for your husband or Bf! 

    I L-O-V-E cuffs, I've always preferred them over regular bangles..and these are all stand-out pieces that will give any outfit a more interesting look! The butterfly cuff is my fave, as they say.... a butterfly is a symbol of transformation or metamorphosis.






    images via alkemie


Post Title

Alkemie Jewelry - CUFFS


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/alkemie-jewelry-cuffs.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive