Jacinta Preston Design....

    I remember seeing Jacinta Preston's interior work for the first time last month & was AMAZED how much she could do with only a small amount of objects to DECORATE! Her work doesn't involve clusters of objects or LOTS & lots of accessories, instead just one or two focal points in a particular room or area.  

    I wanted you to get a feel of what I am talking about so I selected my favorite images from her site. The photos are all shot by photographer, Rob Reichenfeld who did a fantastic job capturing the beauty in each of these homes!


    It's finally Monday, how was your weekend??


    I love the simplicity & contrast of the buss roll in this all white staircase... makes it stand out even more.

    Don't you just love chandeliers in kitchens? I know, I do! Jacinta had the right idea here, an all white one to brighten up this space even more.





    What a clever idea below...painting the staircase wall a dark color to make the white rails pop...highlighting it even more!




    photos by Rob Reichenfeld




Post Title

Jacinta Preston Design....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/jacinta-preston-design.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive