Thank you for your pics....

    I really love when customers send pics of Made By Girl prints in their homes! I usually save them BUT in this case, I forget to add the customer's info/site. So, if you see your pic, please email me so I can credit your photo right away! Let's be fair right?


    photo above via yvonne's blog

    photo above via with two cats blog 


    This image (above) came with a lovely note that read:

    Hi Jen, I just wanted to show you were one of your prints ended up at... our newly finished
    nursery... in San Jose, Costa Rica!!! Our baby boy will me named BORJA and we are
    absolutely in love with the print we custom ordered months ago (everybody who
    comes to see the room loves it too in fact, a friend just asked where she could get
    one for her baby's nursery).
     
    Thanks a lot,
    Josiane




    I L-O-V-E all of my readers, thank you so much for visiting my blog.



Post Title

Thank you for your pics....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/thank-you-for-your-pics.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive