New Issue....Lonny Mag (woo hoo)!

    Aaaah it's Thursday.....only one more day until Friday! How has your week been so far??  I can't wait! I just want to sit out in the sun and relax! Today is super gorgeous outside, around 98 degrees, (big change from the 108 degree weather we've had lately). However, I'm feeling a little out of it. 
     
    On another note, (this put a SMILE on my face) the NEWEST issue of Lonny Magazine is out! These were my favorite pics from the issue...for the entire  magazine, go here. Enjoy! 











    images via lonny mag




Post Title

New Issue....Lonny Mag (woo hoo)!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-issuelonny-mag-woo-hoo.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive