In my search for Louis Style Chairs.....

    I have a HUGE fascination for Louis Style chairs.  I regularly check Ebay to see if I can land a heck of a DEAL someday!  I haven't had much luck....I mean just about EVERYTHING you see that says "LOUIS" is over $1000!  Louis is such a BIG shot, he just doesn't want to give me the opportunity to land 6 CHAIRS for under $1000.  I mean come on, I would constantly blog about it and then you'd maybe even get a few more sales after.  Please Louis....appear before me and be just under $1000!!

    Just curious, do any of you own a Louis chair?  Would love to hear where you purchased yours and if you got a good deal.






    Yes, these chairs above are actually $875 for 6....but I am still uncertain about the cane backing...


    images via ebay


Post Title

In my search for Louis Style Chairs.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-search-for-louis-style-chairs.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive