(SUB)URBAN Home L.A.

    It's so awesome coming across a shop like (SUB)URBAN Home. This cool showroom is based out of Los Angeles, California. They have a range of modern designs for the home including the studded side chairs as well as the ceramic skull (my favorite) that come in various colors!  Next time I'm in L.A. I'm going to make it a point to stop by and visit this lovely place. 

    If I pick something up, you'll know because I'll be blogging about it! In the meanwhile you have to visit their shop here. They have the coolest website, with LARGE pics to entice you even more to drop in. Smart.











    images by (sub)urban home






    found via aphro chic 

Post Title

(SUB)URBAN Home L.A.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/suburban-home-la.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive