BOLIG ....Pretty in Pink

    Bolig Magazine recently featured this SUPER cute home on their site...the reason it caught my eye was because most of the decor was PINK! Automatically I thought of Molly Ringwald....hmmm. Anyway, I'm a BIG fan of BOLIG and always check out their site for the latest home features....

    I don't think I would add this much PINK in my home, being that I live with my husband & he can only take sooo much! But, if I lived alone...why not?!  I really like the light accents of PINK she added to her bathroom, very GIRLY! Enjoy!









    images via bolig



Post Title

BOLIG ....Pretty in Pink


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/bolig-pretty-in-pink.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive