Jenna Lyon's Townhouse....(My Dream Home)

    I know you've all seen Jenna Lyon's townhouse about a MILLION TIMES. It's been featured in several magazine like Living Etc. and on a ton of blogs. Jenna's home is probably my all time favorite home that I've seen online. It's creative, not outrageously LARGE, and it's a townhouse (very much my style). I'm really drawn to the dark wood floors, the empire chandeliers as well as her choice of furniture and rug styles. Her home was designed by Leveson McDavid Architects.  

    Thanks to Jenna for her inspirational digs!



    Above: my favorite room in her home is this living room. I really like the faux fur against the dark chairs and the bright yellow 2 seater lends a perfect pop of color to this space! Let's NOT forget the amazing chandelier...this definitely adds a touch of glam along with the zebra skin rug.




    Above: The fact that you can see straight through her home from end-to-end is just stunning! That is why I adore town homes. 


    Above: Let's get something straight here....how many of you have an ENTIRE room for a closet??!? Probably not many of us. Perhaps this is why we can't get enough of her closet room. It's like a DREAM come true!!!!




    Above: One of the cutest and most daring nurseries I've seen online. The part that stands out the most are the STRIPES on the ceiling. I also loved the two back to back faux furs on the floor for a soft and furry feel!






Post Title

Jenna Lyon's Townhouse....(My Dream Home)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/jenna-lyon-townhousemy-dream-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive