Tracy's Bold Bohemian Home...

    It was great to hear that mixed-media artist, Tracy Nors agreed to share her home with all of us. I selected my favorites below, but you can view more of her work & home here. There is something clearly unique about her style and I LOVE how she takes chances by using bright, bold colors as accents & even a MANNEQUIN torso as a piece of artwork!

    The mannequin is very sculpture-like, it definitely drew me in to want to see more of her home!  She also has my dream sofa, a classic chesterfield that you can find at Rume in the UK. If you'd like to email Tracy or read more about her, check out her blog at BoBoho.


    (click on pic for larger image)








    images via tracy nors


     Let me know what you think of Tracy's home.

Post Title

Tracy's Bold Bohemian Home...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/tracy-bold-bohemian-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive