Pier 1 .....My Latest Purchases.

    For those of you who read my twitter message saying I had picked up some goodies at Pier 1, this is what I got.  A colorful & chic credit card wallet for under $20...I have 3 different colors, but this one is my favorite!  Then I saw the their NEW Mongolian pillows and the simple fact that it was $39, I had to get one!



    Lots of other places sell these Mongolian pillows for more $$, so this was a "MUST-BUY" moment! I already have one that cost me TWICE as much... I purchased it way before they had them at Pier 1.





    images by jen ramos



Post Title

Pier 1 .....My Latest Purchases.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/pier-1-my-latest-purchases.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive