Colorful Art Pieces.......

    ART can make such an impact in a home, don't you think? I love LARGE paintings in a dining room area and in entryways. In fact, many of the art hanging on my walls here at home, I painted. However, for those of you who aren't that SKILLED in the drawing or painting, there is hope! 


    You can still OWN something original & handmade by artists from all over the world. Below are a few artists, who I think may bring a nice POP of COLOR into your homes with their work.  Enjoy! 


     above artwork by heather williams




    above artwork by yahgie





    above 2 pieces by cozy little cave




    Below is some of my personal work....none of it is for sale but it's to show you my own PASSION for drawing & painting. However, the bottom painting is currently hanging in my home.
    You may recognize the drawing (of the face) below from the Mademoiselle Frou Frou shop, I came across the painting online and drew it for myself.





Post Title

Colorful Art Pieces.......


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/colorful-art-pieces.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive