A Beach Cottage.....(Sarah's Home Tour)

    I received an EMAIL yesterday from a READER of Made By Girl blog, Sarah. She sent in photos of her cozy little beach cottage in AUSTRALIA & I knew right away this was the home tour I wanted to leave you with this weekend! I LOVE so many things about her home, it seems so peaceful & tranquil...a place you'd want to spend a Holiday weekend in.

    I can picture myself hanging out by the beach, drinking ICED TEA and then having a romantic dinner at night!  Her home is very inviting.... with mostly white walls & splashes of color! Her vintage pieces of furniture really fit the space, giving it a unique sense of character.


    Thanks Sarah for sharing your home with us!

    You can visit Sarah's blog here let her know you saw her place on Made By Girl!














    images via a beach cottage

Post Title

A Beach Cottage.....(Sarah's Home Tour)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/beach-cottagesarah-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive