Design Confidential: Brooklyn.... via Traditional Home

    Traditional home featured some Brooklyn homes in a piece they called Design Confidential: Brooklyn. I immediately had to check it out...because as many of you know I have a passion for BROOKLYN, (especially Williamsburg) where my best friend lives. The last time I was there I strolled around and stopped at VARIOUS cafe's and neighborhood furniture stores. I love their sense of community, you can SERIOUSLY feel it the minute you walk into a store or coffee shop! I absolutely recommend that if you visit NYC, you must go to best parts of Brooklyn...see their gorgeous brownstone-lined streets and then stop & have a cup of coffee with a bagel. 


    The homes below were featured on the Traditional Home site, and in my opinion, there weren't enough of them. I REALLY do hope they add more!


    Have you visited Brooklyn? How did you like it? Where did you go??








    images via traditional home



    P.S. One of my last trips to BROOKLYN actually inspired this Brooklyn print in my shop!


Post Title

Design Confidential: Brooklyn.... via Traditional Home


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-confidential-brooklyn-via.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive