Kelly Wearstler......(Via Made By Girl)

    I'm always fascinated with Kelly Wearstler, from her style, to her home decor, to her ambition & drive. She's had some hateful things said about her and her work, but I REALLY think those people need to stop judging & look at this woman for what she is: PURE TALENT


    I was recently looking through her portfolio and I am so intrigued by her foyer/entry way. Have you seen it? At first glance it looks like she took a LIPSTICK and ran it over her wall. However, if you dig deeper, you'll know that isn't the case, it's in fact wallpaper. A pretty pattern I must say...it has a very GIRLY and abstract quality to it.  

    What do you think of Kelly's style? Any thoughts?







    above: image of kelly via buss buss


    below via ny times
     

    above: kelly's office

Post Title

Kelly Wearstler......(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kelly-wearstlervia-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive