Welcome back....RUM Interiors (Via Made by Girl)

    So, how did your weekend go? Mine, was really nice. My guy finished building the added addition to our new West Elm headboard. I'll show you pics soon so you can see what I'm talking about...it looks SO much better!  Still waiting for my Louis chairs to arrive back from my upholster.... and boy am I ANXIOUS!
    This weekend I also bought myself the new Michael Kors Python Hamilton tote, this bag is SUPER chic! I have it in white too, but this one was a must-have.

    On a more designy note, (ok, so that may not be a word, but you know what I mean) Rum is a Scandinavian magazine which I love and was in desperate need of blogging about. I really thought these interior spaces would be a great way to start your week. Enjoy!











    images via rum dk

Post Title

Welcome back....RUM Interiors (Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/welcome-backrum-interiors-via-made-by.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive