Stark White or Not?.... (via Made by Girl)

    To me, a white home isn't STARK.....it's actually a blank canvas. I LOVE art... as many of you already know and having white walls just highlights colorful pieces that much better! Just imagine a large canvas, with gorgeous colors on a white wall....nice! Of course, that is my opinion. This home via Mixr takes me back to that ideal home that I dream about. 

    So, how about you?? Are your home walls neutral, colorful or all white? Do you find this home to be too stark white?








    images via mixr



Post Title

Stark White or Not?.... (via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/stark-white-or-not-via-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive