Paul & Joe ....Perrrrrrrfect! (Via Made By Girl)

    Paul & Joe definitely have it going on when it comes to CLEVER packaging. I've always said that a clever package can get me to buy a product most of the time! Hopefully, the product lives up to the same!!  The owner, Sophie Albou began Paul & Joe (named after her two sons) in 1995 and it's now a brand based in Paris that dresses many of the biggest celebrities! 


    I love so many of the looks at Paul & Joe, but these PRETTY-PACKAGED lipsticks from the Autumn collection really caught my attention! They are Perrrrrrrrfect!  Check out the entire site for more good stuff.




    images via paul & joe

Post Title

Paul & Joe ....Perrrrrrrfect! (Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/paul-joe-perrrrrrrfect-via-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive