DIY Sunburst Mirrors .....Spoons & Clothespins

    Country Living had these cool DIY projects on their site today that I had to share with all of you! I know a lot of you have those CUTE SUNBURST mirrors in your home, but I found this DIY project to be super creative! I mean, these would look amazing in KIDS rooms or in an entryway! I bet your guests will be surprised at your creativity if they saw one of these hanging in your home! 

    For the DIY step-by-step you can go here and here.



    images via country living

Post Title

DIY Sunburst Mirrors .....Spoons & Clothespins


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/diy-sunburst-mirrors-spoons-clothespins.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive