My Bedroom in Progress.....

    If you remember, I mentioned that I had purchased this headboard from West Elm. Well, we knew that it would look TOO LOW with our pillow top mattress, so we took matters into our own hands and designed a headboard extension for it! It isn't perfect, but it definitely did the job! Hopefully, you can see past the WRINKLED sheets... hence the reason why I said I need fitted sheets.


    So, as you can see the West Elm headboard was ELEVATED onto a headboard extension to make it appear higher...(11 1/4" to be exact). Using 1" boards, we made a box just like the one at the bottom of the headboard and mounted the headboard on top of it. We then patched off the small openings on the original headboard with a couple of small pieces of ivory leather we bought on Ebay.

    cushions on bed are from fabricadabra, pier 1,

     By the way the paint in my room is NOT black, it's actually called Turret Stair by Ralph Lauren Paints. You can also see the color here more accurately.


    images above by jen ramos




    I'm also looking to buy a pair of nightstands and came across these from World Market. They're a little plain, but I think I can manage to spruce them up with some interesting hardware.


Post Title

My Bedroom in Progress.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-bedroom-in-progress.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive