Het Arsenaal in The Netherlands... (Via Made by Girl)

    Hope you all had a great weekend. MY WEEKEND WAS.... quite busy, with design work, DIY project on the new lamps I purchased (from TJ Maxx), birthday to attend & volunteering at the Soup Kitchen to feed the homeless. Now, it's back to blogging and working as usual.....


    This MONDAY I bring you Designer, Jan des Bouvrie is constantly impressing me with his furniture designs, interiors & architecture. The first thing that comes to mind when I look at these images is, tranquility and RELAXATION. As I've said before, I love all WHITE interiors with pops of color....and all white furniture pieces (even though not always so practical) are just gorgeous! 

    Jan's furniture has such crisp and modern lines, all truly simplistic pieces. Check out Jan's extensive portfolio for a FULL SCREEN peek at all these wonderful images.
    (click on pics for larger images)













    images via het arsenaal


Post Title

Het Arsenaal in The Netherlands... (Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/het-arsenaal-in-netherlands-via-made-by.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive