Love in Many Languages....(Print via Made By Girl)

    Hello Monday! Hope you all spent a relaxing few days....as for me, I am already looking forward to next Friday! Ha! 


    While checking MY E-MAIL this morning, Shari over at Spearmint Decor Blog sent over this cute picture of one of my Love Languages print hanging in her home! I ADORE the frame she chose, don't you?? It's very similar to the one I use for my inspiration board in my office! Shari will also be sharing how she made this cool DIY deer head on her blog real soon!


     
    'love languages' print via madebygirl
    image via spearmint decor



Post Title

Love in Many Languages....(Print via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/love-in-many-languagesprint-via-made-by.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive