Readers displaying their Made By Girl prints...

    I'm always curious how people display Made By Girl artwork in their homes, so when people email pictures to me, it puts a HUGE smile on my face! Here are 2 pics I really loved! The first one is from the lovely Suzannah of Adventures in Dressmaking blog. If you read her blog you'll find that she tries to make at least one cool clothing item or home decor piece per day!! Wow!


    The 2nd pic is from Melissa's daughter's nursery. It's sooo completely adorable the way she decorated this space. Lucky little girl for sure! You can see the entire nursery here.

     

    For more Love Candy print colors visit made by girl


Post Title

Readers displaying their Made By Girl prints...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/readers-displaying-their-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive