My 6 Louis Chairs Arrived.....

    My Louis chairs have arrived and even though you only see 4 here, there are 6 of them! I was just getting a feel of how they looked. Anyhow, I'll be deciding this week on what they'll look like. I'm SERIOUSLY leaning toward PAINTING them all white with a faux/patent leather white seat for easy cleaning! I may even add a few decorative tacks along the edge of the seat area! 

    I'm ALSO still wondering if I should keep the table....what do you think???

    On another note,  I may be MOVING within the next couple months (crossing fingers), so hopefully this AWFUL rug you see in the pic....will NOT be where this table ends up & the clustered frames on the wall, will be changed to something else!  New place, new decor!



    images by jen ramos


Post Title

My 6 Louis Chairs Arrived.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-6-louis-chairs-arrived.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive