My search for Lighting ....

    I'm seriously looking for either new lamps, to PAINT the ones in my bedroom you see here, or paint and add a new shade. My preference would be an all white lamp with gold ring at the bottom of the base, but I haven't decided yet. 

    Coming across so many amazing LAMPS all over the place probably isn't helping! However, I'm certain something will strike me! I came across some I really liked, let me know what you think. I'd love to know where you shop for lighting....

    Do you have a favorite source for lamps?? 






    image below via Knight Moves


    Do you have a favorite source for lamps?? 


Post Title

My search for Lighting ....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-search-for-lighting.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive