Susan Brown's Romantic Paintings....(Via Made By Girl)

    I came across Susan Brown's paintings some time ago and found them to be so romantic and pretty! These are great pieces of artwork for those of you looking to add flowery-type ART to your home! On her site she offers originals and prints of her originals as well. 

    For me, I'd rather have the ORIGINALS.....I need to TOUCH the canvas and feel the paint texture!  I was also very drawn to Susan's use of colors, she's not afraid to splash hot pinks and bright reds on one canvas... all the while still looking great! 
    Check out more of Susan's work via her site.




    images via susan brown



Post Title

Susan Brown's Romantic Paintings....(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/susan-brown-romantic-paintingsvia-made.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive