Room For Children....Book Review (Via Made By Girl)

    Room For Children published by Rizzoli is such a cool & inspiring book for those of you who have KIDS.  I swear, I instantly fell in LOVE with this book while flipping through it's 240 PAGES of full color!


    I don't have any kids yet, but I wanted to share it with those of you who do! I'm sure it's a CHALLENGE coming up with IDEAS to decorate a nursery etc., but whether for a newborn, toddler, or teenager, the rooms shown here enrich the experience of childhood while inspiring with their imaginative design.  

    You'll see rooms decorated by top designers like, Kelly Wearstler, Charlotte Moss, Alessandra Branca, Amanda Nisbet, and Thomas Jayne, among many others. How's that for INSPIRATION?

    You can pick up your copy here.

    It definitely makes for a great coffee table book with it's perfect size! Kids are so lucky these days to be exposed to such creativity. Don't you think? I DEFINITELY recommend this book!!



    below: my all time favorite KIDS room from Jenna Lyon's home





    You can pick up your copy here.


    author of room for children susanna salk
    foreword by kelly wearstler




    images of book by jen ramos



Post Title

Room For Children....Book Review (Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/room-for-childrenbook-review-via-made.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive