Sweet Sweets Cake Art.....(Via Made by Girl)

    Thibeh Wiese sent me an email introducing me to her business, Sweet Sweets. She's a NEW, up-and-coming cake DESIGNER and her work is quite impressive!  It's truly modern & contemporary with close attention to detail. Thibeh seems to be a talented young woman full of passion for what she does....and it clearly shows in her WEDDING CAKES! I'm definitely a FAN of her work now... You can visit her site for more info at Sweet Sweets Cake Art.

    Just to be fair, I normally don't take submissions on my site, but if people want to send they're free to do so. You never know, I may just post your work!













Post Title

Sweet Sweets Cake Art.....(Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/sweet-sweets-cake-artvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive